Indoor Air Quality Audit
Indoor air quality testing is useful for testing the air for impurities. The testing process will help you to deter-mine what is in the air from pollutants such as gases to toxic chemical fumes. It will give you the information you need to react to the pollutants and improve the air quality. Testing should be done in homes, businesses, and office buildings. The use of air filters and/or air purifiers will help maintain good indoor air quality.
- You can determine the Pollutants level in the air.
- You can determine if it is safe for people.
- Safeguard the building’s occupants.
- You will meet federal guidelines.
- You can come to know how polluted air can get, and how easy it can be to resolve the situation.
- Action can be taken to rid the home/Office from • pollutants, & what is essential for improving health and productivity.